Forum

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Gamble Life

Why gambling for a living? Why throw your life away with a chance? Go get a real job. Start a business and work for yourself. There are lots of opportunities out there.

Melanin, Coffy Brown and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
MelaninCoffy BrownRoxanneLukeWisePurple

Black people represent some of the most significant rates of gambling disorders. Studies show that Black people have over twice the rate of gambling addictions compared to white people. Black youth are also considerably more likely than white youth to engage in gambling activities, leading to problem gambling and addiction later in their lives.

https://www.gatewayfoundation.org/addiction-blog/gambling-addiction-race/#1

Melanin, Coffy Brown and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
MelaninCoffy BrownBlackmedia4uLukeWisePurple

Not everyone gambles for a living. Some people work at a regular job and gamble when there is an opportunity to win. For example, if you are a very good poker player and know when to stop, then gambling can be fun. You just gotta be good at certain games to be a gambler. I do understand the point about gambling without any control. Some people just don't know when to stop.

Melanin, Blackmedia4u and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
MelaninBlackmedia4uLukeWisePurple
Quote from Reality Life on July 26, 2024, 8:56 am

Why gambling for a living? Why throw your life away with a chance? Go get a real job. Start a business and work for yourself. There are lots of opportunities out there.

The gamble life is not for me. I like winning. 

Blackmedia4u, Adam Eve and Purple have reacted to this post.
Blackmedia4uAdam EvePurple

Gambling is gambling. You eventually get caught up in the web and then what will you do?

Blackmedia4u, Adam Eve and Purple have reacted to this post.
Blackmedia4uAdam EvePurple

What can I say? Gambling is exciting. Some of us got it and some don't.😉

Blackmedia4u and Purple have reacted to this post.
Blackmedia4uPurple

Like I said before, do something useful with your life. Gamble Life is subtle. You won't see it coming until it hits you, then it's too late.

Adam Eve and Purple have reacted to this post.
Adam EvePurple
Quote from Reality Life on August 11, 2024, 10:27 am

Like I said before, do something useful with your life. Gamble Life is subtle. You won't see it coming until it hits you, then it's too late..

Yes. Indeed, like unseen forces

Purple has reacted to this post.
Purple